1000liter Retort Sterilizer Water Spray Sterilizer
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-9,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-9,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: water spray sterilizer
- Certification: CE
- Automation: Manually
- Structure: Horizontal
- Energy: Heat Sterilization
- Type: High Voltage Electric Field Sterilization Equipment
- Max Working Temperature: 125 Degree C
- Insulation Wall: Optional
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Scale: Small
- Principle: Back Pressure
- Operation: Intermittent
- Property: Food and Beverage Sterilization
- Max Working Pressure: 0.35MPa
- Construction Material: Stainless Steel
- Trademark: Ranking
- Specification: small scale sterilizer
- HS Code: 8479
AUTOCLAVE USER GUIDE
1. Room door must be kept closed and locked always.
2. Sign up in the log for runs in advance. The log entry should clearly mark the time needed, and should include the user's full name, lab room number, and phone extension.
3. Spills must be reported and cleaned up immediately. Get help for this (see 9).
4. ALL materials to be autoclaved must be placed in containment trays before being loaded into the chamber.
5. Finished material should be removed as soon as possible when a cycle ends.
6. Autoclave door should not be opened until the chamber temperature falls below 100 degrees Centigrade.
7. Never use excessive force when sealing or opening the chamber door.
8. The red ON/OFF button should be out (in the OFF position) both before and after each run. Be sure it is OFF before you try to seal the door at the of a run, and before you open the door at the end of a run.
9. When problems arise: contact Tonny Cheng,
STARTING A RUN
1. Inspect chamber before loading. If there is a spill in the chamber, do not use the machine - report the spill immediately. Leave a note ("spill in chamber, DO NOT USE") on the machine.
2. Check the jacket pressure - should be approximately 20psi (12 o'clock on the lower gauge).
3. Load your material. Select cycle type with pushbuttons. Set sterilize time (and dry time, if running a dry cycle). Check that red ON/OFF button is out (the OFF position) - if necessary, push to pop it out.
4. Seal the chamber door. Tighten securely but DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
5. Push the red ON/OFF button in.
6. WAIT AND WATCH until the chamber temperature (green arrow) approaches the setpoint (~120C). If steam shoots out from any part of the chamber door (or any other part of the machine other than the drain pipes), push the red ON/OFF button immediately so it pops out to the OFF position. If the steam was leaking from the edge of the door, wait for the chamber to cool below 100C, then you may try to reseal the door. If the problem persists leave the machine off and report the problem. If the steam was leaking from near the center of the door (around the locking mechanism), leave the machine off and report the problem.
7. Leave room door locked during the run.
ENDING A RUN
1. Wait for the chamber temperature (green arrow) to fall below 100 degrees Centigrade.
2. Before unsealing the door, push the red ON/OFF button to pop it out to the OFF position.
3. Use gloves when opening the autoclave door.
4. Unseal the door slowly. If the locking wheel won't turn, get help - never use excessive force to spin the wheel.
5. Open the door slowly, just a crack at first. Keep head and body well behind the door, using it as a shield against any escaping steam.
6. When no more escaping steam is visible, step back and slowly swing the door fully open.
7. Unload the chamber and inspect for spills. If there is a spill you are responsible for cleanup - contact Michael Mason for help. Do not attempt to clean the chamber with the jacket pressurized (hot chamber walls). Post a warning note to prevent further use until cleaning is complete.
1. Use containment trays for all materials to be autoclaved.
2. Never autoclave tightly sealed containers.
3. Check the red ON/OFF button before either closing or opening the chamber door. It should be out - in the OFF position.
4. Use gloves when opening the chamber door and when loading/unloading the chamber.
5. Avoid exposure to steam when opening the chamber door at the end of a run. Open the door slowly, and use it as a shield.
1000Liter steam / electric heating retort sterilizer specification
|Type||Double vessel sterilizer water spray|
|design temperature||143 0C|
|operating temperature||≤138 0C|
|working medium||Water / steam / compressed air|
|Steam inlet diameter||DN40-50|
|cold and hot water connection tube diameter||DN40-50|
|Overflow pipe diameter||DN25-50|
|Relief valve diameter||DN25-50|
|Compressed air diameter||DN15-20|
|Adjust mouth diameter||DN25-40|
|overall dimension L*W*H||2200*1450*1432|
|Total price with all accessories||**,300usd FOB NINGBO|
Here below are some accessories comes with this device
|1||Steam boiler||Stainless steel|
|2||Pipes and valves||All the needed pipes and valves|
|3||Sterilization baskets||Size see the flowing spec|
|4||Pump||circulating pump used to transfer cool water and collect hot water|
|5||Control panel||Control the temperature, pump and pressure|
|6||Safety lock device||Safety device , ensure safety work environment|
|7||alarm lamp||Red yellow green|
|8||Temperature gauge||According to standard design|
|9||Pressure gauge||According to standard design|
Here are the size of the sterilization baskets
|Baskets No.||Baskets material||Baskets size|
|Sterilization baskets can be designed as your request|
1. Water tank not less than 2T capacity
2. A suitable place to install this device.
We will offer you the related help to teach you how to install and operate this machine. If needed , we can send the expert to your work place to install and training your staff.
We have passed CE and ISO 9001:2000. To insure the top quality, all the equipment before they leave the factory are to pass strict inspection.
We offer 1 years warranty, in this warranty time, we take responsibly to all the problem that happened on this device.
After this warranty time, we offer related service in maintenance. Required parts only charge the cost, do not add any profit.
Our service time
7days one week, 16 hours a day, this will insure customers from every side of the world can get a timely service when need.