Steam Heating Vacuum Mixing Tank Steam Jacketed Vacuum Mixing Tank Vacuum Cooker Pressure Cooker with Steam Jacket
|FOB Price:||US $500-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $500-5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: pressure cooker
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Pressure: Positive
- Heating: Hot Water Heating
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Type: Tank Reactor
- Capacity: >1000L
- Agitator Model: Ribbon Agitator
- Heat Transfer Structure: Jacketed
- Condition: New
stainless steel vacuum cooker pressure cooker mixing tank
Stainless Steel vacuum Tanks with high speed agitator
SS Tanks: Jacketed Mixing Tanks with vacuum pump
High quality jacketed tanks used for mixing in various industries are made from 304- or 316-grade stainless steel. Commonly used in the production of food and beverage, and pharmaceutical industries as well. Stainless Steel 304 / 316L Jacketed mixing tanks may be designed with a double wall that keeps the inside of the tank at a constantly cool or high temperature. The benefit of this double wall mixing tank is that the jacketed tanks don't have to be connected to any form of refrigeration system or moved in and out of cold rooms. This improves both working efficiency and reduces the downtime.
Generally available in sizes that will hold anything from 50 to 2,000 liters, jacketed mixing tanks incorporate an agitator for mixing liquids and ingredients of various sorts. When designed with a drain port and a removable lid, they are particularly easy to keep clean.
Also, if necessary, Ranking Machinery Team will install a CIP cleaning spray ball to make this mixing tank CIP friendly.
The function of the jacketed mixing tank generally determines its size and configuration, for example:
- A stainless steel jacketed mixing tank with a capacity of 45 liters might be designed for doing anything from making sauces in a restaurant to being used in a laboratory.
- A 500-liter jacketed mixing tank made from 316-grade stainless steel could be used as part of a full fruit mixing system. In this case, it would probably have a full-sweep gate-type mixer(anchor mixer).
- A 750-liter 316-grade jacketed mixing tank with a cylindrical shape and dished bottom would be ideal for use as a chocolate tank if it had a top-mounted full-sweep mixer. A 1,200-liter 304-grade stainless steel jacketed mixing tank with a full-sweep gate-type scraped surface mixer could also be used as a chocolate tank.
- Going bigger, a well-designed 316-grade jacketed aseptic holding tank larger than 7,000 liters would be ideal for storing low-acid food products between the processing and packaging processes.
- A 14,000-liter 304-grade stainless steel jacketed tank could be used as part of a confectionary-making facility to store fat.
- Some stainless steel jacketed mixing tanks are designed with a variety of different mixers including:
- Gate-type mixers
- Side entry scraped surface mixers
- Full-sweep scraped surface mixers
- Full-sweep mixers
- Full-sweep gate-type mixers
- Surface and bottom high-shear mixers
- High shear batch mixers
- High shear and side entry over mixers
- Paddle mixers that are top mounted
- Mixing systems that have a product pump
- We cannot guarantee that we will have any specific items in stock, but we have an excellent selection of jacketed tanks that is changing all the time. Contact us to see how we can help you and your business
|Stainless Steel jacketed Tank||Jacketed Kettles||Stainless Steel 316 Tanks|
|Stainless Steel Agitated Mixing Tanks||Stainless Steel Insulated Tanks||Stainless Steel Jacketed Mixing Tanks|
|Stainless Steel Jacketed Process Tanks||Stainless Steel Pressure Tanks||Stainless Steel Product Storage Tanks|
|Jacketed Mixing Tanks||Stainless steel pressure vessel||Chocolate melting tanks|
(Stainless Steel 304 / 316L Mixing Tank)
Due to stainless steel raw material market keep changing, the stainless steel mixing tank prices will change accordingly. we are unable to make a price list for our stainless steel mixing tanks but we are ready to offer you the prices for any stainless steel mixing tanks and other 316L / 304 mixing equipments that you are looking for. So, please do not hesitate, sending your inquiry to our on line service team and get the latest price now.
steam heating vacuum mixing tank steam jacketed vacuum mixing tank vacuum cooker pressure cooker with steam jacket