500L Ss304 Cooking Kettle Oil Heating Jacketed Kettle for Sauce and Jam
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2000PCS Every Season|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: cooking kettle 500L
- Power Source: Electric
- Type: Mixer
- Customized: Customized
- Cooking Pan Capacity: 50 ~ 500liter
- Kettle Heating Medium: Steam / Oil / Electric
- Cooking Pot Structure: Double Wall / Tri-Wall (Insulated Kettle)
- Mixing Speed: 36rpm Standard
- Power Supply: 220V 60Hz 3phase / 380V 50Hz 3phase
- Specification: 50Liter ~500Liter with scraper agitator
- HS Code: 8419810000
- Usage: Vegetable and Jam
- Timing Device: With Timing Device
- Voltage: 220V
- Kettle Usage: Cooking Jam, Vegetaple Puree, Juice and Syrup
- Cooking Pan Material: Ss304 / Ss316
- Cooker Working Pressure: 0.2MPa Standar (Jacket Pressure)
- Agitator (Optional): Anchor Type / Bottom Scraping Type
- Motor Power: 0.55kw ~ 5.5 Kw
- Transport Package: Wooden / Nylon
- Origin: Wenzhou, China
K-ST series jacketed kettle or jacketed cooker is our standard jacketed kettle. The main characteristic or advantage is the worm gear. After cooking process was finished, users can drain the mixture out easily by tilting the worm gear. This design was widely used in jam cooking kettle, jelly cooking kettle and candy or sugar crane cooking kettle. If the content you are going to cooking in this jacketed kettle is sticky, thick, with big particle or high density, for example, you want to cook jam, jelly, vegetable puree, paste, cream, cosmetic, lotion as well as egg and cereal (chickpea, soybeans), a tilting jacketed kettle will be a good choice.
This K-ST series tilting kettle (tiltable jacketed kettle) is consists of
- Worm gear system
- double wall structure kettle vat / pot
- stainless steel kettle cover
- accessories such as thermometer, pressure gauge, safety valve, steam trap
Working pressure in the kettle jacket
K-ST tilting jacketed kettle can be used in jam production, juice production and candy making industry. When kettle working, the working pressure in the kettle jacket (the gap between kettle inner wall and kettle outer wall) is about 0.1 to 0.2 Mpa for steam heating kettle and 0.05 to 0.09 Mpa for electric heating kettle. If higher working pressure needed in your jam cooking process, you are suggested to choose our high pressure cooking kettle (K-SP series pressure cooker).
Tilting jacketed Kettle structure
As per the picture shown, our K-ST series tilting jacketed kettle can be made into insulation type or simple jacketed type. Normal jacketed cooker is made by double wall, inner wall contact to liquid content directly. There is a gap between the inner wall and the outer wall. We call this gap as "jacket". When Steam or other heating medium was injected into the jacket, the stainless steel inner surface of this jacketed kettle will transfer the heat to the content.
K-ST series tilting jacketed kettle cooking Kettle construction material
Our K-ST series tilting jacketed pan / jacketed kettle is made of stainless steel, SS304 and SS316 are widely used in our cooking kettle. Some buyers choose SUS316 as inner wall of their kettle while others adopt SS304 as kettle jacket wall in order to reduce the cost.
Cooking Kettle specification
K-ST series (tilting) jacketed cooker / tilting cooking kettle hot sell capacities are 50L, 100L, 200L. 300L, 400L and 500L ones. Here below are the main specification of our standard tilting cooker.
|Jacket testing pressure||≤0.2 Mpa||≤0.2 Mpa||≤0.2 Mpa|
|Jacket working pressure||≤0.15 Mpa||≤0.15 Mpa||≤0.15 Mpa|
|Inner kettle testing pressure||≤0.15 Mpa||≤0.15 Mpa||≤0.15 Mpa|
|Inner kettle working pressure||≤0.05 Mpa||≤0.05 Mpa||≤0.05 Mpa|
|Heating area M2||1.44||1.44||1.9|
|Tips||The dimension listed above only for reference. Please contact us directly to get the accurate information of your own jacketed kettle|
- Tilting cooker can be equipped with agitation system such as anchor agitator or bottom scraping agitator.
- mixing speed can be 36rpm standard, or 60rpm, 0~200rpm infinitely variable speed or frequency control (VFD control using inverter or frequency converter)
- Using Explosion-Proof Motor
- PID temperature control (automatic temperature control for electric heating kettle)
- Heating medium can be steam and electric.
Tips: when using agitator, please read the product details under kettle model No. / reference No: K-STM (standard jacketed kettle tiltable with mixing system)
Steam jacketed kettler jacketed cooker price
The jacketed kettle price you found in our site may not exactly the correct price for the pressure cooker you need.For an accurate offer for the jacketed cooker, please contact us directly.