PLC Control Sterilizer for Food and Beverage
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-3,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-3,500/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DN900x1500
- Certification: CE
- Automation: PLC Control
- Operation: Intermittent
- Property: Physical Sterilization
- Working Temp.: 121 Degree C
- Control Mode: Manual / PLC
- Trademark: Ranking
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Scale: Medium
- Principle: Static
- Energy: Heat Sterilization
- Type: High Pressure High Temperature Sterilizer
- Working Pressure: 0.2MPa
- Construction Material: Steainless Steel
- Specification: DN400~DN1500
- HS Code: 8419899090
Steam Water Spray Retort
Retort sterilizer is also called sterilizer retort or sterilization retort. In some country and area, sterilizer also being referred to as autoclave or autoclave sterilizer. Clave is also being used as the name of a sterilizer retort.
We can see many different packing and package for fruit, juice, meat and fish, tin can, glass jar, PP bottle, vacuum package…most of them need to be sterilized before they are send to supermarket. A sterilizer retort is the right machine which used to sterilize the above mentioned products.
Hot Sell Sterilizer Retort Sterilizer Customer Case
- electric water spray autoclave
- for C-PET plastic trays containing tofu
- tray size 150 × 130 × 45mm
- around 200 trays each batch
- use 380V 50Hz 3phase power supply
- 121degree C sterilization temperatureSuggested Autoclave / Sterilizer Rtort price (FOB Ningbo)
|1||DN800×1000 - CE|
electric heating water spray
|**,8** usd||**,8** usd|
|Productivity cans/batch||192 trays|
for 150 × 130 × 45mm trays
|Pot size||Φ800*1000 mm|
|Design temperature||143 0C|
|Operating temperature||≤138 0C|
|Raw material thickness||7mm|
|Thermal insulation||50mm PU insulation with 1.5mm cladding|
|Cold and hot water connection tube diameter||DN40-50|
|Overflow pipe diameter||DN25-50|
|Relief valve diameter||DN25-50|
|Compressed air diameter||DN15-20|
|Adjust mouth diameter||DN25-40|
|Overall dimension L×W×H||1500×1200×1200 mm|
|Design life||12 years|
Sterilizer retort working flow
Steam spray sterilizer / steam heating sterilizer use steam jet to heat the content to about 121 degree C for 10 to 30 minutes. After cooling, cool water or ice water was introduced to the sterilizer chamber for a rapid cooling. After the cooling process, we finished the sterilization batch. So, a steam heating / steam spray sterilizer working process should be like this:
- Loading glass jar / fish tin can or any other package into the autoclave basket.
- Push the sterilization baskets into the sterilizer retort chamber and seal the door.
- Pump process water into the sterilizer retort body.
- Turn on the steam inlet valve to start the pre-heating process.
- When temperature arrived to 121 degree, turn down the steam inlet valve and keep the temperature at 121 degree C without any significant increase.
- Add some compressed air into the retort or open the pressure relief valve to control the pressure at a suitable level.
- Pump cooling water to the retort chamber or plate heat exchanger (if exist) for cooling
- Unloading the tin can / glass jar / bottle and finish the sterilization batch
When steam spray sterilizer retort working, directly injected steam blends with fine droplets of the water spray and results in an extremely homogenous heat transfer environment throughout the whole autoclave / sterilizer / retort sterilizer. As water jets spray into the sterilization baskets from its top and the sides as well, even and rapid heating and cooling process will be achieved.
Counter Pressure in sterilizer retort
During the preheating process, counter pressure will be unnecessary. After the content in sterilizer being heated to 121 degree C or any other sterilization temperature, the counter pressure will be needed especially in the sterilization process of glass bottle and tin can. The counter pressure is mainly generated from the compressed air. This pressure will help to keep the bottle cap stay at the bottle without flip out due to the inner bottle pressure. That is to say, counter pressure during the sterilization process will help the autoclave users increase the sterilization efficiency.
Compressed air is also being used as a force to press out the hot water and cool water from the sterilizer body to the hot water or cold water storage tank.
Benefits of water spray sterilizer retort
- Quick heating in preheating process
- uniform heat distribution in sterilizer chamber
- Rapid and even cooling.
- Low electricity, steam and water consumption.
- Safe counter pressure control during all process phases.
- Accurate temperature control
- Suitable for different types and sizes of package.
Accessories for steam spray sterilizer retort
- Pressure gauge
- Temperature thermometer
- Safety valve
- Safety lock
- Gasket sealing ring
- Pressure relief valve
- Compressed air inlet valve
- Water inlet pump
- Steam inlet valve and by pass valve (optional)
- Pipe filter for cooling water
- Filter screen for water outlet pipe (optional for glass jar sterilizer)
- Countdown Timer for sterilization period / cooking phase
- Level meter
- Plate heat exchanger (optional)
- Round Paper recorder / paper less recorder (optional)
- USB Date logger (optional)
- Insulated Hot water tank (optional)
- Conveyor Chain inside the sterilizer retort (optional)
- PLC control system (optional)
- Air compressor
- Compressed air storage tank
Due to the diameter and the length of the sterilizer retort various for different usage, the price of our retort sterilizer will be different. In order to offer you an accurate price, please let us know your request of the sterilizer diameter and the length of the sterilization machine body. Or you can tell us the dimension of your product package and its quantity you want to sterilize per batch. We will offer you the most suitable solution and the price.