Chemical Reactors Tank Reactors Reaction Tanks Reactors Soap Reactors Reaction Vessels Jacketed Reactors Stainless Steel Mixing Tanks (Reactors
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-8,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Type: Tank Reactor
- Capacity: 201-500L
- Pressure: Atmospheric
- Heating: Hot Water Heating
- Automatic Grade: Automatic
- Heating Medium: Hot Water / Steam / Electric / Gas
- Control Box: Explosion Proof Controlpanel / Normal
- Mixing Speed: 25 / 36 / 60 / 80rpm / Adjustable
- Working Pressure: Atmosphere
- Fabrication Standard: ASME / GMP
- Trademark: Ranking
- Specification: SUS304/316L, jacketed reaction kettle
- HS Code: 847982
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Structure: Tank Reactor
- Agitator Model: Combined Agitator
- Heat Transfer Structure: Jacketed
- Condition: New
- Motor: Explosion-Proof Motor / Normal
- Power Supply: 220V / 380V / 415V
- Working Temperature: 120 Degrees Celsius
- Main Material: SUS304/316L
- Certificate: Ce
- Transport Package: Wooden Packaging / Pallet
- Origin: China
Wenzhou Ranking Machinery mainly fabrication different capacity chemical reactors based on ASME and GMP standard. Most of our stainless-steel reactors | reaction kettles | reaction tanks | tank Reactors | reaction vessels are made of food grade stainless steel. You can choose the main construction material (SS304 / SUs316L) as per your chemical reaction requirement.
Real Customer Case
2000L insulated Electric Heating Jacketed Reactor:
Quantity: 6 sets
Main Specification of this stainless steel reactor
|No||Item Content||Technical Parameter|
|1||Capacity||2000 L, full capacity 2400Liter|
|2||Electric Motor Power||Power:7.5kw (3 phase) 220V, 60HZ|
Ex-proof type motor
|Equipped with Cycloid Reducer|
|3||Inner shell||Material: SS304 Polished|
|Steel Plate thickness:8 mm|
|4||Jacket||Material: Carbon steel Q235 coated with Anti-Rust Paint|
|Steel Plate thickness:6 mm|
|5||Dished cover & end||SS304, 8mm in thickness, matte polished|
|6||Heating||Heating way: electric heating|
Electric heaters: 4kw*15pcs
|7||Rotation Speed||1~100 RPM|
|8||Agitator||Anchor type Agitator|
|9||Inner shell diameter||1400mm|
|11||Over all diameter||1600mm|
|12||Welding line||1100 mm|
|13||Sealing way||Mechanical Seal|
|14||insulation||Rock wool as insulation material, outside the rock wool with 3mm SS304 plate.|
|15||Unit Price||USD *530 FOB Ningbo China|
Please get in touch with our on line service team to get the latest price for stainless steel chemical reactor | tank reactor | reaction tank | reactor | soap reactor | reaction vessel | jacketed reactor | stainless steel mixing tank reactor.
|16||Remark||1. With electric control panel|
2. With standard Manhole, Sight Glass, charging holes, vent holes, sampling hole etc.
3. With oil inlet/outlet flanges at jacket.
4. Discharging from bottom of reactor.
5. With Thermometer hole.
stainless-steel reactors | reaction kettles | reaction tanks | tank Reactors | reaction vessels
1. Interior wall diameter and thickness
This reactor is a tri-wall structure one, interior wall is made of stainless steel 304, with 8mm wall thickness. This interior wall has a diameter of 1400mm.
2. Jacketed diameter and thicknessOutside the interior wall, there is a jacket wall which is made of carbon steel Q235. This jacket diameter is 1500mm and thickness is 6mm.
3. Heating elements positionIn the space between the interior wall and the jacket, 15pcs electric heating elements, 4kw each, was installed vertically.
4. Controller for the heating elements
This 15pcs heating elements will be controlled by 3 push buttons. Each push button will control 4pcs, 5pcs and 6pcs heating elements respectively. That means you can use 16kw, 20kw, 24kw separately for heating. Also, you can use 16kw and 20kw together, 16kw and 24kw together or 20 kw and 24kw together. You can also use all the 15pcs heating elements at the same time which makes 60kw in total.
5. Heating medium Thermal oil should be feed to the jacket before heating. The jacket has a capacity of 330Liter in total. The minimum oil level should be 100mm higher than the heating elements' top edge. Oil inlet is DN40 raised-face flange. It is about 38mm diameter.
6. Exterior wall diameter and thicknessThe exterior wall of this reactor is made of SS304 with 3mm wall thickness. This exterior wall diameter is 1600mm.
7. Dish end / top of the reactorThe top structure of the reactor is torispherical head, we usually call it a dish head. The bottom of the reactor also use the same dish head. The thickness of the interior dish head are both 8mm, the same thickness as the interior wall.
8. Water inlet holesIn the dish top, we have
- a 38mm diameter hole as water inlet
- a 25mm diameter safety valve
- a 25mm diameter vent to release the extra pressure in the tank
- a sight glass with 125mm diameter
- a sight light with 100 mm diameter
10. Manway on dish top There is an manhole on the dish top, beside the motor.
11. Insulation material50mm rock wool insulation material will be inserted to the space between jacket and exterior wall.
12. Discharge valve and oil outlet pipeThere is a DN90 (89mm diameter) discharge valve at the tank bottom. This valve use pneumatic control. It is a mushroom type valve. No CaOH2 will be hold on the drainage pipe after drainage.
Beside the discharge valve, there is a 38mm diameter flange pipe act as oil discharge pipe. Before you feed oil in the oil jacket, never forget to close this pipe.
13. The floor area of the reactor Need a place no less than 4 square meter.
14. Product drawing
Please get in touch with our on line service team to get the drawing of stainless steel chemical reactor | tank reactor | reaction tank | reactor | soap reactor | reaction vessel | jacketed reactor | stainless steel mixing tank reactor.
these are 100L and 500L stainless steel chemical reactors | tank reactors | reaction tanks | reactors | soap reactors | reaction vessels | jacketed reactors | stainless steel mixing tanks (reactors).
15. Platform drawing for referenceWe suggest you use 100x48mm U steel to make the platform. The simplest platform is a like shown in this drawing.
The hanging ear to ground have about 1500mm height.
From ground to the discharge valve need about 300 to 350mm space.
Offer Stainless steel reactor | reaction tank | rank reactor | chemical reactor